Wednesday, March 5, 2008

"Secret"

Deep down inside, everyone has secrets. It's either a sin that you haven't told anyone, or it's just some secret that you have that you don't want anyone to know about. Well, this is a story about me when I was in Home-School Co-op in Mongolia. Basically, this place was a building and there were around 40 students here, most of them MKs in Mongolia, and they were being schooled by their parents or a private teacher. Anyway, there was this one girl that wasn't the best of my friends. Her name was Helen. Actually, I didn't like her at all. During this time, I had some bad habits that I had which I shouldn't have had. One day, I wanted to play a prank on someone, and the first person that came to my mind was Helen. Perfect, I thought. I got a sheet of paper and wrote some nasty things in it with nasty words. I signed the note with another name. I know I shouldn't have done this, and I seriously regret it. Anyway, I took the piece of paper and put it on her desk, so that she would be able to see it right when she sat down. Well, the next day, the principal of the school called everyone to a meeting. This did not happen often at all. The next thing I knew was that he was announcing to everyone that Helen had gotten a note with some bad content in it. My first thought to this was "Helen is such a tattle tale" but the second thought that came to my mind was "Gosh. I did that." My face got a little hot, but still, I stayed calm. I stayed quiet. In fact, I stayed quiet with this secret for a long, long time. No one knew about this, and I felt extremely ashamed. However, now I don't feel bad about it. I know that I have been forgiven.

4 comments:

David S. said...

4:35 AM? YOU ARE OUT OF SANITY!
JKJK
I've done many nasty things too. Only reason? I didn't like them as well -_-;..... Excuse for doing those things were vengeance, or defense, and sometimes, joking. Anyways none of them were good, and I too, regret. Hmm... I guess my case was running away from that person before he/she even noticed me, for I knew they were going to need my help, but I just wanted to give them a hard time by running/evading so they didn't even have had a chance to ask. Pretty nasty, huh?

Anyways now is now, not that I mean to say that I'm unconcerned about the past things. I still am aware of my past doings. THe point is you don't do that(or at least I believe (=3) anymore!
Hooray! The point is the improvement and the progress.
If I was a colleg, I'd pick the student who used to have 70% and got it up to 90%, rather than a student who got 100% and got dropped to a 90% over two years. Rising is important, not what you start out with.

Vincent Bang said...

wah. u gave a perfect definition of secrets! WOW. AMAZING. how could u. anyways. nice. i have alot of sinful stuff i keep hidden from people. especially from u dude. jk =]. have a great life.
-ㅅ-.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Seo Young M. said...

Oh I had a similar experience like that. I told my mom that someone had done something when he didn't really do it. I got into a real big big trouble. -_-;;
Well, it had already happened and you can't really change it ㅇㅅㅇ